Naztech MFi Sync and Charge Lightning to USB Cable 4ft - Black
- Designed for connection of Lightning Device to USB supported devices
- Allows simultaneous charging and syncing of your Lightning Device
- Compatible with a USB mains charger and a PC
- 4-foot Lightning to USB cable
- Apple licensed product
Designed for connection of Lightning hardware to USB supported devices
Designed to connect to the iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C & 5 as well as the latest iPad tablets and iPods equipped with the Lightning port.
This cable will allow you to connect your Lightning compatible hardware to USB supported devices & USB chargers in order to sync data and charge your phone.
Allows simultaneous charging and syncing of your Lightning Device
This quality cable allows you to connect your Lightning compatible hardware to your laptop, in order to charge your phone and exchange / sync data simultaneously.
Compatible with a USB mains charger and a PC
With a standard USB connection this cable is compatible with a mains charger featuring a USB input, as well as a laptop or PC - so you have complete flexibility for your charging needs.
Apple licensed product
This is a certified "Made for iPhone / iPad / iPod" Apple licensed product, ensuring the highest quality and compatibility with iOS devices.
Delivery & Returns
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. We’ll ship what’s in stock now and the rest later at no extra charge.
*Please note orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
You can view all of our delivery options, covering UK and international shipping by visiting our Delivery Information page.
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.