Energenie MiHome Starter Pack Reviews
- All languages (3)
- English (3)
Showing 1- 3 of 3reviews ()
There are more reviews in other languages. Show all languages to see more reviews and we can translate them for you.
1. They are the cheapest of their kind on the market.
2. You can also use them with voice control using an Amazon Echo (Alexa). I now come up and say "Alexa, lights on" and hey presto, my 3 lounge lamps are on! Awesome.
3. You can also use these with timer scheduling for security.
4. IFTTT (If this, then that) compatible; you can use this app to set them to come on with options such as dawn/dusk, when you are near home/leaving home (phone geofencing) etc.
1. You need to be careful with placement and wifi interference. This can be remedied by altering your wifi router SSID channel number (1 to 12), if you suddenly find that either your wireless devices like Apple TV have slowed down or the power switches become a little unreliable.
2. Not yet compatible with Yonomi, but I asked and they are updating their software to allow cloud control very soon. You could then use an Apple Watch to turn your power sockets (with lamps or other things) on and off!
Sorry, no matching reviews have been found. Please check the filters you have applied.
Please check the filters you have applied or you can Show all languages to see reviews and we can translate them for you.