Dexim Visible Green Lightning Cable for iPhone 5S / 5C / 5 / iPad Mini
- EL lights in the cable let you see at a glance how fast your phone is charging
- Low power EL technology means the lights do not slow the charging speed
- Made for Apple Lightning devices
EL lights in the cable let you see at a glance how fast your phone is charging
Embedded in the charging cable are a series of green EL lights which "flow" from the power socket to your phone, letting you know it's being charged. These also adjust to the charging rate, so when it's charging at the full 1A the lights flow quickly, and when your device reaches 65% the lights slow as the charging slows. This allows you to tell at a glance roughly how much power your phone has.
Low power EL technology means the lights do not slow the charging speed
The lights used in the cable are specially designed to work using the least amount of power possible. This means that despite the added functionality of being able to see when your phone is in the process of charging at a glance, the speed at which your phone charges will not be affected.
This charger was designed specifically for Apple Lightning devices, meaning you can be confident of compatibility with your iPhone, iPod and even iPad Mini 2. It features a standard Micro USB connector, compatible with any Micro USB device.
- Cable Length: 80cm
Delivery & Returns
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. We’ll ship what’s in stock now and the rest later at no extra charge.
*Please note orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
You can view all of our delivery options, covering UK and international shipping by visiting our Delivery Information page.
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.