DeskPet TrekBot Black with SmartPhone Adaptor
- Different frequencies for multiple TrekBot racing and battling
- Two way to control TrekBot
- Experience all the tricks and skills of TrekBot
- Built-in battery and USB charger
Experience all the tricks and skills of TrekBot
The TrekBot is a menacing hubless two-wheeled micro robotic racer. Whilst on the move TrekBot shows off his skilled two-wheeled tricks, sharp turns, headstands, and flips. With TrekBot's pulsing eyes, it feels as though your TrekBot has come to life especially when his sat idle.
Two brilliant ways to control TrekBot
TrekBot is the world's first two-wheeled racer that is completely controllable in two different ways: With it's own 5 button palm-sized handheld controller or with a free downloadable App and a SmartPhone adapter (included) which plugs into your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android Device you will never have an excuse not to play with TrekBot.
Built-in battery and USB charger
TrekBot is equipped with a built-in battery and a USB retractable charger/controller, keeping battery costs minimized and giving you and TrekBot inexpensive hours of playtime and fun.
Different frequencies for multiple TrekBot racing and battling
Each individual TrekBot colour has a different frequency, allowing you and your friends to have multiple robots racing, battling, and exploring.
Delivery & Returns
- Fast, same-day despatch when you order by 6pm on weekdays
- Free no-quibble 30 day return policy
- One flat delivery price for your order, no matter how many items you buy.
- For partially in-stock orders you pay for delivery only once. We’ll ship what’s in stock now and the rest later at no extra charge.
*Please note orders for batteries and power banks may be subject to delays due to dangerous goods shipping requirements.
You can view all of our delivery options, covering UK and international shipping by visiting our Delivery Information page.
Buy with confidence. Our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee means you can return your item in exchange for a full refund or exchange.
For more information about Shipping, Handling and Returns, please see our Terms & Conditions.