Tuesday, September 9th, 2014
Samsung’s new smartwatch is the Gear S. The Gear S is one of the first to come with its own SIM card, letting it work independently of your phone. Find out more of its features with the infographic prepared by Samsung below!
Interested in the Gear S? We’ll have them in both colours soon. Register your interest and sign up for availability notifications via our product pages below:
Thanks for checking out the infographic and be sure to let us know what you think in the comments below! You can also reach us on Twitter at @mobilefun or Facebook at Love Your Mobile.
Tuesday, August 19th, 2014
Our gadget geeks at Mobile Fun HQ have created this infographic to show the most popular phones in 17 different UK cities. The data’s based on accessory sales in each area, and shows a varied nation with some interesting trends.
- 7/17 cities had an iPhone as their most popular, with Android making up the other 10
- The HTC One M8 was most popular in Scotland, with victories in Aberdeen and Edinburgh
- The Galaxy S5 gets the nod in the nation’s capital, plus Manchester, Norwich and Bristol
- Birmingham was the city most behind the times, with the oldest phone on the chart – the iPhone 4S
- Only four manufacturers were represented: Apple (7), Samsung (6), HTC (2) and Sony (2)
- The iPhone 5C and Galaxy S5 were each chosen 4 times, more than any other phone
See the full infographic below – and click to make it full size!
Thursday, May 22nd, 2014
Our infographic comparing the most popular phones of 2005 and 2014.
Click graphic to enlarge. Embed code below.
Embed this infographic on your site by copy and pasting the code below
Then and Now infographic: Nokia 1110 vs Galaxy S5 via Mobile Fun