The LG G Watch and the Samsung Gear Live came out earlier this month, and already we’re having a lot of fun with them. The two new Android Wear smartwatches are great, but they do have one big flaw: to charge them, you need a special charger that clips to the bottom of each watch.
That’s not a bad thing by itself, but it’s a bit risky – if you ever lose or damage that charger, you can’t charge your watch. The Samsung Gear Live’s charger is particularly worrisome, as we’ve already have reports that it is very easy to break accidentally.
LG and Samsung do not sell replacement chargers, so we’re sourcing our own chargers to serve as replacements and spares. These chargers will offer the same charging speed syncing capabilities and other features, so you’ll have 100% compatibility with each smartwatch.
These chargers will be coming soon to Mobile Fun. In the meantime, you can register your interest and see more information via the product pages linked below:
Thanks for joining us and stay tuned for more accessories, news and updates from Mobile Fun. Please feel free to leave your comments below or talk to us on Twitter @mobilefun. We’re always happy to hear from you!
- 10 tips and tricks for Android Wear on the G Watch and Gear Live
- Exclusive Samsung Gear Fit and Gear 2 Neo Unboxing and Hands-On Videos
- Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit and Gear Neo Smartwatch – Now in Stock
- First screen protectors for LG G Watch coming soon
- Greatly improved Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 announced at MWC