Wednesday 2nd April 2014 by webteam in Mobile Accessories.
The Samsung Galaxy Gear Fit and Galaxy Gear Neo has landed with us today and we are among the very first in the UK to have actual stock. Both Priced at £199.99 and next day delivery available.
The Samsung Galaxy Neo is the natural predecessor of last years semi-successful Galaxy Gear. It comes complete with a built in camera and can take calls direct from the watch. Sporting a 2.3″ screen the Neo is aimed at those who want more than just notifications on their smart watch but want it to be an extension of their handset, the new Galaxy Neo also comes with a clone home button found on the majority of the latest Galaxy models. To find out more just click here.
The sister to the Neo is the Fit, a more sporty looking version. The features are very similar but it has no camera and has a curved screen to fit more naturally on the wrist. No home button either. The fit is more slim lined because of these design tweaks and offers a great alternative to those who want to be a little more discreet with their tech . More information can be found here.
- Galaxy Gear smartwatch announced: Samsung at IFA 2013
- Samsung announce Gear S curved display smartwatch
- Charge your Gear S smartwatch on the go with this special charging cradle
- Exclusive Samsung Gear Fit and Gear 2 Neo Unboxing and Hands-On Videos
- Greatly improved Samsung Galaxy Gear 2 announced at MWC