Friday 20th December 2013 by William Judd in Mobile Accessories.
A while back we asked you, the readers and customers of MobileFun.co.uk, to help our pals at giffgaff better understand the ubiquitous phenomenon of drunken texting.
Thousands of responses and many stories later, and some interesting stats have emerged. For instance, did you know that Brits collectively spend £360 million pounds a year shopping while drunk, enough to buy over 90 million banana guards or a 5 million year Netflix subscription?
There’s plenty more where that came from. For the full infographic, laid out in HTML5 web magicment and full of startling statistics on what happens when alcohol and smartphones collide, please click the link below:
Thanks to everyone that took part in the survey, and be sure to let us know your own thoughts on drunk texting – do you do it? Have you regretted it, from something you’ve said or something you’ve bought? Chime in, in the comments below.
- giffgaff are giving away prizes for tipsy texting stories
- Mobile Phone Faux Pas Infographic
- USB 3-in-1 Flash Drive – easy USB storage for smartphones
- Universal Charging Station for Smartphones / Tablets
- Mobile Mission – win a Galaxy S4 or Nintendo 64 from giffgaff