One of the pitfalls of installing a standard plastic screen protector is getting bubbles trapped between the screen and the screen protector. With a full glass screen protector you don’t run into this problem and you can enjoy a stress-free installation. The screen protector adds only 0.4 mm in thickness, so you can still enjoy your slim and shiny iPhone 5 as Apple intended. If you’re not planning to pick up one of our iPhone 5 cases, then this is a great option for ensuring that you’ve still got some protection.
For more information, check out the official SGP iPhone 5 Glas.t screen protector product page or ask us a question on Twitter @mobilefun or by leaving a comment below.
- Tempered glass screen protector available soon for Xperia Z2
- OnePlus One tempered glass screen protector announced
- Spigen’s first privacy screen protector coming soon for Samsung Galaxy S5
- Moshi iVisor Glass screen protector now available for iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5
- Glass screen protectors for Galaxy S2 and iPhone now shipping
Tags: iPhone 5,