As such, we’ve received a large amount of new images showing new fifth-generation iPhone covers. All of these cases fit an enlarged 4″ screen, and there’s also room for the smaller 19 pin connector and the relocated headphone jack. Some of them are quite eye-catching as well, particularly the model shown above with has an icy look and an integrated kickstand.
With a new smaller 19 pin Apple connector, the vast majority of iPhone, iPad and iPod accessories will become obsolete. To combat this, Apple is expected to release an adapter that will allow old accessories to be used and will be pushing future accessories to switch to wireless communications if possible.
Here’s a gallery of all the new iPhone 5 cases:
So what do you think? Let us know in the comments below!
- The Dock is Dead: Jambox’s take on the new iPhone 5
- iPhone 5 case image leaks confirm final design?
- Our first iPhone 5 accessory: the SGP iPhone 5 Glas.t Premium Tempered Screen Protector
- JBL OnBeat is the first quality iPhone 5 speaker dock
- Celebridols cases now available for Galaxy S4, iPhone 5S and iPhone 5
Tags: iPhone 5,