Edit: We’ve tested our top car holders and desk stands compatibility with the extended battery. Check it out!
We’ve been selling our official Samsung Galaxy S2 Extended Battery Kits like hot cakes, and we’ve just got them back in stock. The 2000 mAh that the extended battery contains means you can go a day and a half without charging, and as it’s made by Samsung it’s ensured to be top quality and a perfect fit.
To save you a bit of time, we’re posting a list of which cases are or aren’t compatible with the slightly enlarged back cover. That means you’ll be able to check if your current case will fit with the new battery, or if you decide to pick up a new one you can make sure that one will fit. We’ve also noted down the colour of the case, so you can make sure it matches your style.
Let’s have a look at that list then, with the research courtesy of the good people at the XDA Developers forum.
If you’d like to let others know that your case does or doesn’t fit, let the original poster on the XDA Developers forum, diablous, know by posting in the thread or you can let us know via Twitter or Facebook.
- White Cases Compatible with the Genuine Samsung Galaxy S2 Extended Battery
- Extended battery compatible cases and accessories for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus
- Genuine Samsung Extended Battery Kit for Galaxy S3 available for pre-order
- Genuine Galaxy S3 Extended Battery ships today
- Extended Battery Compatible Accessories for the Galaxy S2