Most Useful Customer Reviews
14th February 2014
Great protection, a little on the bulky side
Awesome support, great if you drop the phone it'll be well protected. Just one minor problem. The HTC One Max comes with a Biometric Scanner and the ridges on the back of the case get in the way of scanning your designated finger.
Thankfully I am technically minded, and worked out the case is in two parts within a couple of seconds. Although, the none technically minded will find it difficult.
1. Hold the plastic/rubber case in your right/left hand. Looking at the power/volume buttons on the right side of the case.
2. Squeeze the sides of the case with your right/left thumb and the rubber sleeve will come apart from the plastic case.
3. Pull the rubber sleeve out of the plastic exoskeleton backing and pull this apart.
4. Slide your HTC One Max into the rubber sleeve, the rubber sleeve is a little hard on the corners. I found it easier to go from top to bottom.
5. Snap on the exoskeleton backing of the case onto the back of the rubber sleeve, again bearing in mind the corners are a little on the hard side. but with a strong push it will clip on.
This case is a fantastic product and would protect your phone in the event of you dropping it to the floor. The only gripe that I have is the two ridges on the exoskeleton backing near where the biometric scanner is located on the rear of the phone. These are in the way and you cannot successfully scan your designated finger. Unless you have tiny fingers then you'll be fine. Which in my case is... Hands like shovels. other than that this is a great solid case and would most definitely protect your phone in the unlikely event of you accidently dropping your phone. and deserves 5 stars for protection, but it is left down with access to the biometric scanner on the rear access of the case.
Read 8 customer reviews
Write a review
- Two layered case protects from bumps, scrapes and drops
- Includes an impact resistant polycarbonate exoskeleton
- Textured grid finishing improves grip and comfort
- Cut-outs for the main ports and features of the phones
- Portable flip-out stand for landscape viewing
Two layered case protects from bumps, scrapes and drops
This Armour case has been designed for those with an active lifestyle. It provides great shock and impact absorption thanks to its lightweight TPU polymer with a precisely positioned hard skeleton for added protection. The design of the exoskeleton extends out to protect vulnerable parts of your device such as the corners and sides.
PLEASE NOTE: This case provides a firm fit so for easy installation please separate the pieces and install the flexible TPU case before adding the exoskeleton.
Includes an impact resistant polycarbonate exoskeleton
The ArmourDillo case features a tough exoskeleton which covers the back and vulnerable corners of your phone from damage. They are made from an impact resistant, polycarbonate plastic shell which will protect your phone from accidental damage. Keeping it looking as good as it did when you bought it.
Textured grid finishing improves grip and comfort
Complementing the protective properties of the polycarbonate shell is a textured finish which not only helps to improve grip when holding the handset but also makes it more comfortable in the palm of your hand.
Portable flip-out stand for landscape viewing
The hard attachable exoskeleton doesn't just add strength to the silicone shell but features an ergonomically designed stand that pulls out to give the perfect viewing angle for videos and pictures. The stand then simply clicks back into place and lays completely flat so there is zero bulk added to the case.
Cut-outs for the main ports and features of the phones
This case has been designed specifically for the HTC One Max and has cut-outs for the main ports and features of the phones such as the camera with flash. The power and volume buttons are covered but remain functional whilst encased to give unbeatable protection.