This product has been given an average rating of 4.7 by 3 customers.
| Write a review
12th April 2014
The good and not-so-good of the Samsung HM5100 Bluetooth Pen
1) Both the phone and S-pen work as described.
2) A good size to hold and use as an S-pen.
3) Very sensitive microphone although it can tend to pick up too much in noisy environments.
4) Speaker sounds fine.
5) Quite a reasonable bluetooth range.
1) The pen is a little too long to clip properly onto shallow pockets. It should be either shortened or have the pocket clip moved down the body of the pen.
2) It is very easy (especially if your SIM card is in a tablet) to unintentionally wander out of Bluetooth range. I couldn't make the pen automatically reconnect when I came back into range (had to turn the pen off then on again - IF I REMEMBERED). An audible or vibrating "out-of-range" warning would have been a good idea.
Did you find this helpful?